Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
- Leave the bandage on for a minimum of 1-2 hours. Do not remove the bandage until you are ready to wash the tattoo.
- Immediately upon removing the bandage, wash the tattoo thoroughly using an unscented antibacterial soap, warm water and your fingers (no wash cloths). Be sure to rinse away all secretions and soap residue.
- Please allow the tattoo to air dry. Do not use a towel to dry it.
- After the tattoo is dried you can now apply a small amount of unscented moisturizer and massage into your tattoo. DO NOT apply a thick coat and DO NOT use petroleum based products.
- You should be washing the tattoo at least once a day, more if necessary throughout the healing process. Applying a light coat of moisturizer afterwards.
6. In 2-4 days your tattoo will begin to peel. DO NOT pick, rub or scratch the tattoo. Let the peeling fall off naturally.
7. Avoid direct sunlight on your tattoo for 2 weeks, this also includes tanning beds.
8. No swimming for three weeks; this includes swimming pools, hot tubs, lakes and the ocean. This will damage your new tattoo.
THE TATTOO IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ONCE YOU LEAVE THIS STUDIO. KEEP IN MIND YOUR TATTOO IS AN OPEN WOUND.